Luxury & Banquet Business
Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo
A five-star urban resort, Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo is a one-of-a-kind luxury property that highlights our Japanese culture and heritage. It offers:
- 267 rooms and suites
- 9 restaurants
- 38 meeting and banquet rooms, Tokyo’s most extensive meeting/banquet facilities, including one of the largest banquet rooms in the city that accommodates up to 2,000 guests, and a tiered-seating amphitheatre equipped for simultaneous interpretation
- Hotel spa, one of the Tokyo’s largest
All of these facilities are built in our vast majestic Japanese botanical garden, famous for its abundant natural beauty and historical monuments. With the scenic garden as a backdrop, the property is one of Japan’s most prestigious banquet and meeting venues. Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo regularly hosts international conventions and functions for royalty and state leaders from around the world.
Located in the heart of Osaka, Taiko-en is a historic property that now consists of five restaurants and 12 banquet facilities, all built around a 5.7-acre (23,141-square meter) magnificent Japanese garden in traditional Tsukiyama-shiki kaiyu-style. With the traditional garden and architecture as a backdrop, Taiko-en is one of Japan’s most prestigious banquet venues, hosting elegant weddings as well as functions for international royalty and state leaders such as the G8 Summit. Taiko-en offers five dining options: Amijima, teppan-yaki; Hyotan, Japanese cuisine; LUXELÉ, French cuisine; Yodogawa-tei, Japanese cuisine; and Café.
- Camellia Hills Country Club
- Just a 50-minute drive from the center of Tokyo, Camellia Hills Country Club is known for its luxury club house and expansive golf course, which hosts professional golf tours as well as individual golfers.
- Other Services
- Our expertise and skills have been called on to operate the University of Tokyo's conference facilities and restaurant as well as FM Tokyo’s restaurant.
Properties in this business division
- Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo
- A luxury property with historic Japanese gardens, "Omotenashi" hospitality, 267 guest rooms, restaurants, bars, a spa and facilities for banquets, meetings and weddings.
- Taiko-en is known for its large strolling garden and Yodogawa-tei, a Japanese restaurant featuring dishes refined for over 50 years.
- A natural and modern guesthouse located in Taiko-en. Celebrate the perfect wedding in a private area unifying traditional Japanese beauty and modern style.
- The University of Tokyo Ito International Research Center Restaurant
- You'll find haute cuisine at The University of Tokyo's Hongo Campus. Enjoy a special time at our restaurants in the historical brick warehouse.
- Civic Sky Restaurant Chinzanso
- On the 25th floor of Bunkyo Civic Center, "Civic Sky Restaurant Chinzanso" provides both a vista of the Tokyo skyline and a variety of dishes.
- Shikonkan Foresta Chinzanso
- Chinzanso's signature cuisine at moderate prices in Meiji University's Alumni Center. Stylish decor featuring a wood grain motif.
- Camellia Hills Country Club
- A spacious golf course and deluxe clubhouse. Comfortable driving distance from central Tokyo (50 minutes via Aqua Line expressway).
- The South Harbor Resort
- You will find a special space produced by Makoto Tanijiri, a world-famous architect. You can celebrate a wedding in your own style in this extraordinary place.
- Remercier Motoujina
- Opened in 1999 as the first guesthouse-style wedding site in Chugoku and Shikoku. Celebrate an impressive wedding surrounded by blue skies and lush greenery.
- Our mission as a wedding producing company is to deliver flexible, fun weddings and priceless memories for all participants.
- Maricolle Wedding Resort & Restaurant
- A wedding resort constantly pursuing the pinnacle of hospitality. Enjoy your special day at our three residential mansions surrounded by beautiful gardens overlooking the sea.
- Sayagatani Garden Aglass
- Share your precious moments with friends and loved ones at this relaxing space that you can rent out just for yourselves. Let your day shine with happy smiles, rich greenery and blue skies.
- Our second Japanese restaurant in Taiwan opened on December 9, 2016! Savor fine Japanese cuisine and service at your table or one of our many counter seats.