The members card entitles you to special member rates at our hotels.
From January 15, 2020, new members cards will no longer be issued and registration for membership will only be conducted online. Existing cards will remain valid.
- Enjoy guaranteed best rates at our hotels
- Receive a better rate than from any other site or service by reserving a room through the hotel’s official website and logging in with your members card number.
- Earn points redeemable for discounts
- Collect points every time you rent a room, enjoy a meal or make a purchase at Fujita Kanko Group hotels or facilities. Then redeem the points for discounts.
- Extend your checkout time 1 hour for free
- Enjoy an extra hour of relaxation whenever you stay at our hotels* by showing your members card and requesting an extension when you check in.
- *Washington Hotel, Hotel Gracery and Hotel Fujita hotels only. Based on availability. Not in combination with other extensions.
- Use your smartphone as a members card
- For convenience, you can use your smartphone instead of the members card by showing the QR code displayed on your exclusive "My Page".
How to Collect Fujita Kanko Points
The more Points you collect, the more Points you can earn per 100 yen spent.
Members who collect 4,000 or more Basic Points (rank-applicable points) in one year (spending 100,000 yen or more) will get more Points per 100 yen spent the next year. Members who collect 20,000 or more Basic Points (spending 500,000 yen or more) will get even more Points per 100 yen spent the next year.
* If you do not show your membership card or QR code for member identiﬁcation, points will not be added.
- Collect 3,999 or fewer Points
- Receive 4 Points for every 100 yen spent the next year
- Collect between 4,000 and 19,999 Points
- Receive 5 Points (4 rank-applicable points + 1 non-applicable point) for every 100 yen spent the next year
- Collect 20,000 or more Points
- Receive 6 Points (4 rank-applicable points + 2 non-applicable points) for every 100 yen spent the next year